Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review of Remnants of the Damned (Abyssal Sanctuary)

Abyssal Sanctuary is definitely one of the most unique books I have read. It has a very unpredictable plot with quirky but relatable characters. The best thing about it is that there are enough twists and turns to keep one wondering what is going to come bursting onto the scene. In fact it is easy to become addicted to this book as your whole body will tense like a coiled spring. At any moment I was ready to snap if I was interrupted or had to set the book down for any reason. It's as if I was rendered unable to do anything else but get to the next page.

There is no doubt that I will be looking for more books from this author. His exquisite writing style paired with inventive storytelling takes readers on a journey they would have never expected. I highly recommend this book, and look forward to a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment