Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review of Adaptation- Part 1 by Author Jeremy Tyrrell

This is a very well-crafted book that keeps a reader on his/her toes. I found the story to be thought provoking and filled with descriptive language painting a dramatic picture which simply drew me in and kept my attention all the way through. The characters are very realistic and engaging into an intriguing plot that is at the same time smooth and down- to- earth and adventurous and full of mystery. I got a good sense of each of their desires, struggles, and complex personalities. Also, I found the pace of the "reveal" to be very well timed that makes the read even more interesting and entertaining. My favorite line in Adaptation Part 1, which dictates the story, is “It had asked and answered many questions, often leading to further questions, always in an attempt to sate the hunger for knowledge.”

This is very captivating and riveting read with many unusual twists… a true page turner of some considerable quality. I highly recommend this book and very much look forward to reading a sequel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment